M. Hopple & Co., Cincinnati’s premier stationery and gift store, is seeking an energetic creative consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate must provide excellent customer service, meet and exceed client expectations by demonstrating excellent product knowledge and attention to detail. Candidate must be able to build and develop client relationships in a fun, dynamic environment.
Since opening its doors in 1981, M. Hopple & Co. has gained a reputation for quality products, excellent service, and unique, creative ideas. Nationally recognized in the stationery industry as a seller of the finest paper lines, M. Hopple & Co. offers over 50 vendors for wedding invitations alone! Crane & Co., William Arthur, C’est Papier, Vera Wang, Envelopments, Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Designer’s Fine Press, and Dauphine are among the many available paper designers. In addition, the In-House Graphic Design Department helps meet the needs of customers with care and creativity. M. Hopple & Co. prides itself on offering superior personalized service, knowledge of etiquette, understanding of current paper trends and custom products for the past 34 years.
• Seeking part time or full time, this is not a seasonal position
• Assist customers with personalized albums and services to guide them through the design process
• Work with customers to develop custom invitations, announcements, stationery, etc.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of store products and services while ensuring excellent customer service
• Attempt to resolve and report customer service issues within company policy
• Ability to generate sales from customer database and leads
• Creative knowledge of color, typography, graphic design, and printing
• High-end retail experience, knowledge of the bridal or event planning industry is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Business Office Edition
• Experience with retail Point of Sale software preferred (Quick Books)
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, handwriting, and basic math skills
• Experience with etiquette in formal writing
• Great customer service skills, fast learner and outgoing, interactive personality
• Love of paper and stationery
• Able to work evenings and weekends
Standing (duration of shift), sitting, walking, lifting (up to 25 lbs), pulling, pushing, climbing (ladders), stooping, and crouching.
Please no direct phone calls or walk-ins! In order to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject “Sales Consultant Position.”