June 25th – July 14th enjoy 30% off baby shower invitation and birth announcement by Printswell Brands in store and online at mhopple.printswell.com. Use coupon code: BABY0615.
***All Brands included. Discount does not apply to return address imprinting. All items must be found in a baby or children’s album section or the baby category online.
M. Hopple & Co., Cincinnati’s premier stationery and gift store, is seeking an energetic creative consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate must provide excellent customer service, meet and exceed client expectations by demonstrating excellent product knowledge and attention to detail. Candidate must be able to build and develop client relationships in a fun, dynamic environment.
Since opening its doors in 1981, M. Hopple & Co. has gained a reputation for quality products, excellent service, and unique, creative ideas. Nationally recognized in the stationery industry as a seller of the finest paper lines, M. Hopple & Co. offers over 50 vendors for wedding invitations alone! Crane & Co., William Arthur, C’est Papier, Vera Wang, Envelopments, Carlson Craft, Checkerboard, Designer’s Fine Press, and Dauphine are among the many available paper designers. In addition, the In-House Graphic Design Department helps meet the needs of customers with care and creativity. M. Hopple & Co. prides itself on offering superior personalized service, knowledge of etiquette, understanding of current paper trends and custom products for the past 34 years.
• Seeking part time or full time, this is not a seasonal position
• Assist customers with personalized albums and services to guide them through the design process
• Work with customers to develop custom invitations, announcements, stationery, etc.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of store products and services while ensuring excellent customer service
• Attempt to resolve and report customer service issues within company policy
• Ability to generate sales from customer database and leads
• Creative knowledge of color, typography, graphic design, and printing
• High-end retail experience, knowledge of the bridal or event planning industry is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Business Office Edition
• Experience with retail Point of Sale software preferred (Quick Books)
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, handwriting, and basic math skills
• Experience with etiquette in formal writing
• Great customer service skills, fast learner and outgoing, interactive personality
• Love of paper and stationery
• Able to work evenings and weekends
Standing (duration of shift), sitting, walking, lifting (up to 25 lbs), pulling, pushing, climbing (ladders), stooping, and crouching.
Please no direct phone calls or walk-ins! In order to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to: email@example.com and include in the subject “Sales Consultant Position.”
Well here it is… our new website! For the past seven months our creative design team has been working like crazy ladies to pull our new, stylish website together. Our end goal was simply to provide you with the best “user experience” possible. With the help of our trusty and extremely patient web developer, J. Chase Crafton, we were able to bring our dream custom website to life. It took many months (or an eternity in our minds) of planning, development, and lots and lots of trial and error moments to get this site ready for public release. Thus, we are overly ecstatic to finally launch our new site and hope you love it as much as we do!
So what has changed and how does this affect you?
Our top priority has always been to focus on the audience that matters most…you, our M. Hopple & Co customers. We’ve worked hard to make every section of this site easier to read, organized and packed with content, so you can quickly find the information you want when you want it. We hope we have delivered on this.
Besides the obvious revamped design and new watercolor branding, we also have a number of new features, including our very first online store (yay!), entire section dedicated to our awesome creative design team, and the ability to sign up to our customer newsletter (located at the bottom of the page). Plus, we will be regularly updating our blog so you will always be in the loop on our Hopple Happening.